Sep 22, 2020
This week’s episode is
absolutely amazing and so important on our journey to motherhood.
Today we’re talking with scientist and university professor Dr.
Cleopatra, a pioneer in the intersection of reproductive health.
There are so many unanswered questions in the ever changing world
of pregnancy and fertility, and our goal today is to make this
topic a little less confusing for you.
What we’re talking about...
Cleopatra and her life’s mission of reproductive health
introduction to the tricky topic of Epigenetics
simple things to implement into your life to boost your overall
- Learning to focus on internal factors rather
than external ones
- Universal experiences felt by all women (you’re
- Learning to constantly reevaluate your family
and partnership’s values
- Focusing on the primemester to better prepare
good and the bad, breaking down “The Pill”
- Education is the key to knowing and
understanding your body
- Debunking stigmas that come with talking about
fertility and pregnancy
what you eat affects your overall and reproductive
Dr. Cleopatra Website
Dr. Cleopatra Instagram
Dr. Cleopatra Masterclass